Bold colors and modern artwork combine to make these Dreidels loads of fun to spin. A perfectly sized shaft is comfortable for both kids and adults to achieve the perfect spin every time!
- 4 painted wood Dreidels
- Each player starts with ten pennies (instead of pennies, you can use dimes, beans, "gelt", etc.) 1) Each player puts up one penny. 2) The youngest player goes first by spinning the Dreidel. The letter that faces up tells what to do (see below) 3) Play each game for as long as you want. The player with the most pennies at the end wins! If at any point no money is left , start again.
- NUN - Do nothing. next player goes.
- GIMEL - Take all the money!
- HEY - Take half the money.
- SHIN - Pay in two pennies.